whoulakakiki Index du Forum

whoulakakiki
Forum pour se retrouver entre amis. Форум, чтобы встречаться между друзьями.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic impact on MLS already 'phenomenal', says

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    whoulakakiki Index du Forum -> Nos passions -> Sports en général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 19
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 09:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zlatan Ibrahimovic impact on MLS already 'phenomenal', says Répondre en citant

maxbet Former Houston Dynamo forward Calen Carr believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already had a "phenomenal" impact on Major League Soccer since joining LA Galaxy. After a glitzy arrival in California, the Sweden veteran scored twice on his debut in the LA derby before taking his tally to three goals in three games with the winner against Chicago Fire in his first start on Saturday.

Carr believes the record crowd in Illinois at the weekend proves the 36-year-old is already making waves in the USA and his goal there answered critics who questioned whether he could cope with varying climates. "It's hard to stop talking about him. His entrance to MLS has been phenomenal," Carr told Sky Sports News.

"Against Chicago there was a record crowd attendance in Toyota Park and the phenomenon of Zlatan has made waves throughout the league as numbers go. On and off the field, he's definitely been something to watch. "To score two goals against LAFC after coming on, and win 4-3 in dramatic fashion, the team felt this was the right time for him to come into the starting line-up. maxbet

"There was a lot of talk about how the manager Sigi Schmid would bring him into the team but, in some ways, it's when Zlatan's ready and he wanted in from the start (v Chicago Fire). "There were questions about him and how he would adjust to a new league and going from many different climates, for example from Los Angeles in the sun to a cold, brisk day in Chicago. "(But) he went to Chicago and scored the winner after a fantastic cross from Ashley Cole, who's had a new lease of life since Zlatan joined the team." maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 09:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 09:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafael Benitez backs Sam Allardyce over Everton survey Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Rafael Benitez has come to the defence of Sam Allardyce after Everton fans were asked to rate their manager's performance this season. Newcastle boss Benitez has not always seen eye to eye with Allardyce, with whom he will go head to head once again in the Premier League at Goodison Park on Monday Night Football.

However, he is in agreement with the former England boss over a recent survey which asked season ticket holders, among other things, to rate his performance from 0 to 10. Asked if that was disrespectful, Benitez said: "Yes, it was a massive mistake. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but on this one it is obvious it was a mistake.

"You cannot be talking about that, especially when things are not going so well. It makes no sense." Allardyce has come under pressure in recent weeks after a run of four wins in 16 league matches left his side ninth in the table, one point better off than the promoted Magpies, who have a game in hand on them. sbobet asia

Asked what mark he would give himself out of 10 for the season, Benitez said: "I would not do it. "It depends on you. It depends on the target you have, the tools you have to achieve your objectives. Everyone is different. "Any owner might say, 'You have to do this and I will give you that'. You can be the best manager in the role if you achieve what he wants to achieve."I don't know what his [Allardyce's] target was. He knows what he has. In this case, we are happy with the things we are doing."There have been two successful years and we will try to do even better if we can." sbobet asia

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 05:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane signs new six-year contract with Tottenham Répondre en citant

Harry Kane signs new six-year contract with Tottenham

sbobet asia The England captain's previous deal, which he signed in 2016, ran until the summer of 2022 but Spurs have tied him to a longer contract before they move into their new 62,000 seater stadium next season. 

The striker scored 41 in 48 appearances for Tottenham last season bringing his total to 140 goals since he made his debut in 2011. "I'm really excited, it's a proud day," Kane told his club's website. "Obviously it's been a great few seasons and I'm looking forward to the future. I'm looking forward to the new stadium first and foremost and just to keep progressing as a club.

"It's been fantastic to consistently get in the Champions League so I'm really excited to have another go at that and with the Premier League and FA Cup, we'll look to go as far as we can. For us as a club, it's just about keeping improving and we'll work hard to do that.

sbobet asia "I'm obviously really excited about the World Cup coming up so it's nice to get this done before that and I'm just looking to go out there and enjoy it now. It's been a great season, like always the aim is to try to improve so hopefully I can do that this summer and obviously next season as well."

The 24-year-old finished the 2017 calendar year as the top goalscorer in European football with 56 goals for club and country, as well as breaking Alan Shearer's record for the most Premier League goals scored in a calendar year, recording 39 in total.

Kane, who has been included in the PFA Premier League Team of the Year for the last four seasons, is also a previous winner of the PFA Young Player of the Year in 2015 and has won the Premier League Golden Boot on two occasions.

Ahead of leading England in this summer's World Cup in Russia, Kane spoke to Sky Sports pundit Thierry Henry and outlined his plans for next season. "The main thing is a trophy," he said. "It's been about four years now that I've been playing at this level and we're yet to win a trophy.

sbobet asia "I wake up every morning and that's what I want to achieve. For me personally, though, I just want to improve. Every year I want to get better, to score more goals and to get more assists." Kane's new deal comes just two weeks after manager Mauricio Pochettino signed a new five-year contract with the club.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zlatan Ibrahimovic impact on MLS already 'phenomenal', says

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    whoulakakiki Index du Forum -> Nos passions -> Sports en général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation